SEE SOMETHING, SAY SOMETHING
A rustling in the bushes, a shreek from over the hill, a bump in the night or an icy cold hand on your shoulder...
West Virginia has more than it's share of the unexplained. Stories have been told, songs have been sung and realllllllly creepy movies have been made! Be it Mothmen, Batboy, UFO's, Ghosts, or worse you can count on West Virginia to give you the willies at night!
TheDiggerer.com wants to hear all about your latest story and photographic evidence! Be sure and give us all the basics:
- WHO - was there, who did you think you saw, etc
- WHAT - what was happening when you saw it, what did you think you saw
- WHEN - when did this happpen - time of year, around a special occassion, time of day
- WHERE - anything special about where you were
- WHY - Did the creature explain its motivation?
- ETC - What did it smell like? Did it speak to you? Did you get a phone number? Does it have a sister?
OPERATION MONSTER CATFISH
We've all heard the stories told about divers who reported seeing catfish as big as Voltswagons. Many of our rivers and lakes were formed by glaciers and are known to be old and deep waters - fed by mountain streams with a large enough bio-diversity to support such large beasties.